Saturday, May 13, 2006

Well well, you all seem to be rather curious about me, and who wouldn't be? Not only am I a rather dashing figure, I will hold your fate in my hands. Will you be successful, bathed in the warmth of praise and love? Or will you be a failure, so bad that even the Peace Corps thinks you too pathetic for service?

But before you worry that I'm just going to be mean for the fun of it, take heart. I like quality, love it, in fact. A good fight makes my heart glad. I like a unique approach to things, and a bit of ingenuity never hurt either. But if you suck I will tell you to sod off and stop wasting my time. And never fear, those of you that make my eyes bleed, there will most likely be a judge that praises everyone, no matter how bad they did, and you will wonder greatly about their credibility.

So boys and girls, I wait with baited breath for the games to begin.

9 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Woof woof, cat fight!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

opps. Well, you certainly have attracked the attention of an enlightend crowd. Have fun judging.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Well now, I guess I have to set ground rules.

Criticize me to your hearts content, that's what I'm here for, but be prepared to be criticized back. Think of it as a game.

Please don't be a self absorbed twat like lils who took it personally and is a homophobic bigot to boot. Sorry you're angry, live in a double-wide and Wal-Mart won't pay for your therapy, lils, but get over it. I have no children, I know how to use birth control, though I'm sure it's use is quite the mystery at your trailer park. And was 'prophetic' your big word of the day? Is that why you felt the obligation to use it incorrectly? Go buy a dictionary.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

*stares*

Just passin' through....

4:12 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Ooh ooh, do me next!

This'll be cool, though I gotta warn you, I've got a teflon hide. Insults just slide right off me like eggs in a frying pan.

So it'll be game over for you.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Allow me Simon.

I notice you carry a rather large rifle, Hudson. Is that by any chance compensating for something? Hmmm? Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Always a guaranteed avenue for laying a man low.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Wh-- Why'd you have to make it hurt so?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Just callin' 'em like I sees 'em.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home